Debra Baida, professional organizer and founder of Liberated Spaces, believes that becoming organized is about finding and putting into practice the best ways to support and empower you in all your endeavors, while giving you the ability to live more fully and sustainably. It is a starting point for making positive changes and a process that ultimately enables you to focus on things in life that matter.
Her services provide collaborative hands-on organizing that enable you to maximize your productivity and peace of mind while helping you reclaim time, space, control, or even the top of your desk!
Liberated Spaces' founder, Debra Baida, walks the talk and leads by example with the following:
- Specializes in helping clients integrate sustainable and eco-friendly practices, choices and habits in their homes and offices
- Educates within the community on topics that include trash and recycling, creative reuse, and consumption
- Collaborates with and supports local green independent businesses and nonprofit organizations
- Empowers clients to divert waste from landfill by connecting them with nonprofits and artisans who can make use of what they no longer need
- Coordinates client visits and errands to eliminate unnecessary vehicular use, and commutes to client locations via public transit of foot whenever possible