As a mountain of e-waste continues to steadily form throughout our nation's landfills, Cartridge World of San Francisco remains committed to providing tangible environmental solutions that reduce landfill waste and offer real value to the consumer. Specializing in refilling and remanufacturing inkjet and toner cartridges, we use state-of-the-art processes and high quality inks and toners.
A few good reasons to use recycled cartridges:
- About 8 cartridges are thrown away in the United States every second.
- It can take up 450 years for a single toner cartridge to decompose in a landfill.
- It takes nearly a gallon of oil to make one new toner cartridge.
- In North America alone, over 350 million cartridges are discarded in our landfills each year, and that number has been increasing 12% annually.
- Remanufacturing cartridges reduces pollution. Nearly 90% of all empty cartridges are incinerated or dumped in landfills.
- Having your cartridges refilled locally supports our local economy.