San Francisco-based Rossmann and Moore is a regional and national leader in the areas of land use, water, natural resources, and environmental law. In more than three decades of practice, our attorneys have built a tradition of excellence addressing some of the country’s most demanding resource management disputes. Rossmann and Moore seeks to ensure that in our own office practices, we adhere to rigorous environmental standards that are worthy of our more than three decades of service in environmental advocacy.
- We use 100% post consumer content recycled paper.
- We all decrease our carbon footprints by using public transportation, biking or walking to work.
- We reduce our water consumption by using low flow toilets and aerators and replacing our bottled water with tap water.
- We increase waste diversion by recycling all paper, bottles and cans and composting all food and biodegradable products.
- We purchase and use recycled and recyclable office products from environmentally conscious vendors.
- We use hardware programs that save energy by automatically turning off idle monitors, computers, and printers.
- We properly recycle and dispose of CFLs, toner cartridges and electronic equipment.
- We minimize printing by sending documents electronically and use electronic files rather than paper ones to edit drafts, whenever possible.