Pacific Heights Cleaners is your non-toxic alternative to solvent dry cleaning, proudly leading the way in garment care today- and into a healthy future.
Green and Sustainable: We are leading and changing our industry by example
- We use an environmentally friendly dry cleaning system that cleans better than traditional solvent dry cleaning
- Eco-dry clean is safer for your health and the health of the environment
- Our customers are encouraged to return their hangers, plastic bags, and paper packaging to be either reused or recycled
- In an effort to eliminate the use of plastic bags we offer reusable garment and laundry bags
- We use hangers made of recyclable polypropylene (#5) plastic
- Helping to develop new environmentally friendly products saves on the amount of natural resource we use
- Outreach and education through the media, TV & Print is one way we create awareness of the harmful effects that traditional dry cleaning has on the environment and people
- Partnering with organizations such as Zero Breast Cancer and Marin Mammal Center is another way we create awareness of the health and environmental hazards of dry cleaning with solvents
- Training other dry cleaners in the use of non-toxic dry cleaning prevents hazardous accidents
- In an effort to conserve fuel we offer a free pick up and delivery service. This will reduce the number of people from making the same trip to the dry cleaners
"We are not business people capitalizing on the green movement, we are an established dry cleaner changing an industry."