Kennedy/Jenks Consultants is an award-winning full-service, multidiscipline engineering and environmental sciences consulting firm with 24 offices in the western United States. Specializing in civil, environmental, architectural, mechanical, electrical, structural, and construction engineering, Kennedy/Jenks offers our clients expertise in all phases of project planning, design, construction management, startup, and operation. As a firm, we continue to seek opportunities to incorporate sustainable practices into our everyday office lives as well as into our client's projects.
- We have a company-wide Sustainability Policy and Climate Action Plan that promote sustainability in our operations, in our practice and among our employees.
- Our office is painted with low-VOC (volatile organic compound) paint, and our carpet is low-VOC and has a special recyclable backing.
- A metal water bottle was given to each employee to discourage use of one-time use plastic water bottles.
- For recycling and compost, we use blue and green signs, respectively, to coordinate with recycling and compost bins employees may have at home.
- We use 100% recycled printer paper and encourage reuse of discarded one-sided printer paper.