Minimum hands clean. Maximum impact. Not just employees.
Triage Consulting Group provides financial consulting services to hospitals nationwide. Sustaining our employees, clients, community and the environment is integral - not extracurricular - to our business.
- On day one, every employee receives training on our Sustainability Policy and green office practices
- Environmentally-friendly employee benefits range from SIGG water and thermal bottles to a hybrid car allowance
- We do not print faxes; instead they are converted to portable document format (pdf) and routed directly to our electronic mailboxes
- On a volunteer-basis, we sort through our hospital clients' discarded medical supplies for re-use by resource-poor local and overseas clinics
- We host an annual Earth Day for students at Redding Elementary School
- When we must travel, employees are strongly encouraged to choose the aircraft and the rental car with the lowest carbon footprints
- In addition to teaching resume-building and interviewing skills, we donate our gently-used suits to alternative schools and back-to-work organizations
Unparalleled commitment to employees, clients, community and the environment has earned Triage the honor of being named one of the 50 Best Small & Medium Companies to Work for in America by the Society for Human Resource Management and the Great Place to Work Institute.