J & V Catering Inc., a Minority Owned Business, has grown to be a cornerstone in catering high-quality events of all sizes for San Francisco and the Bay Area. The firm caters for over 500 corporations in various fields (private catering also available), providing myriad culinary options for all tastes and occasions, all with a focus on sustainability.
- Recycling Program: we implement full-recycling programs (including being a proud participant of San Francisco's "Greasecycle") for our commercial kitchen, offices, as well as for on-site events.
- Energy-efficiency: we have retrofitted our facilities to become energy-efficient. From lights, to fixtures, to state of the art eco-friendly dishwashers, we take great care in minimizing our consumption of energy and use of chemicals.
- IPM program: our commitment to reduce our impact on the environment includes the implementation of an eco-friendly Integrated Pest Management program, so we never use harsh chemicals and pesticides on our operations!
- ECO-Friendly Products: from natural cleaners, to 100% compostable products, we provide a full range of green options for our operations and on-site.
- Environmentally-Conscious Partnerships: we partner with vendors who have high social responsibility, are local, embrace sustainable or organic practices, or provide green certified products (just to mention a few: Starbucks coffee for their social and environmental responsibility, Evolution fresh squeezed and organic juices and produce, Baker source organic breads from Lodi, WorldCentric, etc).
- "Green Office" Program: we have leased copiers, use 50%-100% recycled paper, have a strong "double-side printing", e-invoicing and marketing policies, enforce energy-saving mode on computers, and follow full recycling and composting in-situ.